What is ESAP ?
ESAP stands for English Self-Access Program – to assist ESAP members to improve their English speaking skills. It is one of the programs under PHK-I funded by DIKTI DIKNAS from 2009-2011. It consists of four facilities with numerous activities. They are :
There are three (3) activities in English Café. They are :
1. Cooking Time
2. Describing People
3. Selling Things
When using English Call Center, students can do :
2. Role Play
5. Information Center
To improve their public speaking skills, students can participate in :
Eight Varieties :
3. Story Telling
5. Debate & Discussion
7. Job Interview
8. Tour Guide
1. Master of Ceremony
2. News Casting
3. Weather Forecast
4. Live Report
5. Talk Show
6. (Game) Show Host
7. Sport Announcer
For more fun English activities, students can explore and join :
1. ESAP Software
2. Movie Mania
3. Dubbing Time
4. Song Time
5. Listening Time
6. Scrabble: Regular & Trickster
WHO are ESAP Users?
Anyone who is registered as ESAP members
When Can I Visit ESAP Facilities ?
|Day||Monday – Saturday (except holidays)|
|Time||Monday-Friday : 09:00 a.m. – 05:00 p.m.
Saturday : 09:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. (memebr only)
Breaks at 11:00 a.m. – 01:00 p.m.
What Are The Benefits of ESAP Facilities ?
- It allows you to learn on your own pace in a risk-free environment
- It gives you more engagements and exposures through variety of activities
- It exposes you to several topics and situations when you use English in different contexts for better comprehension and skills
- It promotes self-study and improves your self-confidence
- It improves your English speaking skills
Special English Program :